Saturday 27 November 2010

upDate on snow :)

Yesterday, i posted about the snow. And today i am going to update on the snow yesterday. Sorry for the late update. I said that it will take a few days to turn the main building into 'snow white' but.. who knows it just took a few minutes, if not, a few hours after the post! It was really amazing! By the way, the coming week is going to be more 'snowy', from what the forecast says, Tuesday is another heavy snowing day.

Well, this is what happenned when it snowed yesterday,
> Me myself was really excited, well, I had seen it before, but still anticipated 
> My housemates shouted loudly "Myee, it is snowing" the very moment it snowed lightly outside the house
> My lecturer was looking outside in the middle of the lecture. Tutors are amazed and even one of them exclaimed: "Oh, my G*d, snow rain!!"
> My peers kept turning their heads to see what is happening outside the window
> Snow got into my eyes and my mouth (i don't walk with my mouth open anyway)
> I walked half frozen in the snow, taking pictures with my shivering hands just like those having Parkinson's
> Threw snow ball after the snow towards one of my friend.. unfortunately, the snow bomb is too strong to break into pieces.
> Having fun walking on the 'crunchy' pathway as you hear crunchy sound beneath your steps

Every part of Cardiff was coated with a new coat of white snow and the scenery was really awesome! I finished my lecture at 4.30pm yesterday and it was turning relly dark...and I saw new coat of paint for cars:
I saw new coat of paint for trains!! and also the platform floor!
I also saw the pathway starting to turn white after the lecture and people were rushing home..Great that the cars can still move on the road..:)
The spectacular view outside my house across the road = nice
Next out: Snow Story 

No comments: