Saturday 27 November 2010

Snowing is like... ... a dream comes true...

Hey, not sure of you guys but for me, snowing is like... a dream comes true. It is really an awesome feeling, from head to toe. You feel like running in the snow and playing in the snow and watching the snow in the snow. Your soul will be in the snow when you are in fact not in the snow. It is really an difficult-to-describe feeling. It is exactly like a small little kid waiting for Santa Claus in the movie and finally the Santa Father comes to him and gives him a present! Oh.. i know how childish I am at this point but this is truly ME :)

Watching snow is really really a very nice thing to do. That is true for me, I don't know about you. It is sort of the feeling when you see your beloved coming to you when you are in deep love. Well, I am non-expert in this field since I never have my first love(although looking forward for one), I can know the feeling! Thanks to the dramas that I have watched. Talking about dramas, snowing makes me think of romance!! Romantic environment, Winter Sonata, owww...the sad but romance-ful story of lovers...how wonderful it is to fall in love in the snow. Heard from my friend, Eddy, that France is snowing too, which is really really great! Since France is really popular for its romantic setting, I believe the couples there are all having fun in the snow right now. No jealousy in me but acidity..if you get what I mean! :)

Snowman is always a story for Malaysians but it became a reality this morning for me. I saw snowman, not walking or running, of course, but in the middle of the park, playing with a few children around. How awesome is that. The sunny day brightens everything around. The trees are dancing, the grass are singing, the people are playing! The sunny morning despite its low temperature and cold weather, it is really a cool one. Sun+snow both of them 'builded out' a beautiful picture in the park!
Well, let's the pictures do the talking then! Enjoy!
The day after the snow rain...everyway=white coat of snow
You can see the sky...and millenium stadium...spectacular!!
Beautiful trees in a beautiful park= prefect scenery

At last, snowball...snow war anyone?? :)



No comments: