Friday 19 November 2010

Confession of a Medical Student I

Well, as a medical student, I feel quite very bad because I have done a few of bad things in the very first term of my degree. I failed to manage my time well, often go late for class, sometimes even escaping classes. One of the major issue is that I always overslept. Well, i admit that I am a big fan of sleeping and in addition of the cold weather, i feel much comfortable in my bed than anywhere else.

I ended up missing from lectures due to that. I seriously repent and really really feel sorry for myself. I know for sure that sleep is important but I do not want to leave out my studies too. Well, i really think that I have a very poor time management and really have to improve on that. Maybe, perhaps, I would just regard term1 as the more relaxing one(laughing wickedly) but the truth is not. I think this Christmas is not a break for me. I have great work to do, have to revise through so that I am not left out. I don't really know what can be done about my illness. it is really very traumatising and worrying. This syndrome had really haunted me for so long. Last time it was always my friend who force me up from my dream but this time, i am all on my own. I know I have to do something, anyone have any idea? :) --Julius

No comments: