Monday 27 December 2010

Boxing Day 2010 in Cardiff Queenstreet :)

It was a Sunday morning. Everyone felt like sleeping in but the shops out there were hot! lolz...The Topshop and those branded shops were opened to welcome the clearance crazy sale. Everyway you can see 50% and 1/2 price!! lolz...but it was indeed a shopping heaven for ladies...Just not my piece of cake..:)

This is Topman..Topshop ..

Well..20 pounds off..

Topshop..not as mad yet

This is River Side..Chaos...

Boots also off?? O_O 
Apple offer?? no way :P

Hollister fans ..Q-ing 
I just cant understand..Why holister?

The few pictures above showed the Hollister fans and Apple fans in St David Shopping Centre. A bit mad but still not as mad as in London i think. Well, it was quite a disappointing day for me.. :P I didnt get anything for myself as most of the things on sale is not what i need..Save the pennies :)

No comments: