Thursday 18 November 2010

Cardiff Castle

Well, this time ...let’s talk something other than academics, since this space is not really meant for academic stuff but to keep myself relax and to reflect throughout my journey to achieve my dream.

Well, then....Cardiff Castle!!..Cardiff Castle and Bute Park are really two great place to go to relax and enjoy the beauty of historical building and also nature. I went to the castle last week and taken quite a lot of pictures. The scenery is spectacular and fantastic. It was something you can never ever get in Malaysia, as there is neither Winter nor Autumn there.


Cardiff Castle has a really big compound. Behind it is the Bute Park which is a massive park(I don’t know how big it is but I know it is definitely bigger than the Sunway Lagoon if you ever know where that is). Unfortunately, I had never been there, oh well, maybe yes, but didn’t really take a good look at it, just pass-by on the way back from Church.






The interior is really awesome and full of achitecture value!! I am sure my architecture friends would like to pay it a visit real soon. See ya then :) Next out: Winter Wonderland :P



No comments: