Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas Day..a tiring day for me :D

Hei...What had you done on Christmas Day? That was really a special day for me.. as I experienced the first typical Christmas Dinner in my life and spent my time with a lovely family here in Cardiff. It was really a nice and unforgetable memory.

Early in the morning, i took shower and walked 30 minutes to Heath Evangelical Church. It was really a nice sunny day and everything was so fantastic around. Festive season! Really awesome!! =D




10.30am Christmas Service...after the service, I followed a family back to their place in Lakeside. It was really a nice place to stay and very comfortable too!! There, I was treated so well and enjoyed a Christmas dinner with Ms Angela and her family.

The awesome dining room!!

Turkey!! :) Opps...legs gone!!

The beautiful Christmas Cake!

Special dining table for kids :)

The dinner will be served soon!! =D

Turkeys on plates! Crackers on table!

The lovely family= Thank you!! :)

The children were really happy during Christmas. WHy? They will have lots of presents and toys!! After Christmas Dinner that afternoon, we went off to the living room for a 'Child Play' and the children started unwrapping presents!! They were actually waiting for that moment for a very very long time already and I think they tried to ask all of us to leave the dining room for the living room in the first place by creating a play for us!! lolz...quite clever huh :P


The kids play

Santa with her bag..lolz

My present!! :) Woo!! nicey :)

Kids are kids...like toyssss

Delighted with lots and lots of toys!

The presents cant even fit in that bag!!

In the evening, I went to Pontprennau with Ms Angela's daughter to her place. It was again another lovely place. I spent a few hours there and tried on their Wii Sports!! Bowling, boxing and golf!! Woh!! I played golf for the first time in my life!! lolz... I really have a fun time there eating and playing and enjoying my Christmas Day..

Wii time!! :) Golf now..
As night approached, Mr James fetched my to Cathays to follow on another Christmas Party!! :D The Christmas Day was truly a busy and hectic one for me!! 

Nice Veges...they like this a lot..

Turkey time!! again :P big slice!!

A really awesome dinner

The party was really awesome and I thanked Apple, our host for such a nice dinner! :) 

I am really contented this Christmas and am looking forward for the next one!! I got presents and gift and I appreciate them a lot!! Thank you Mr Wyn and Mrs Angela and also Mr ad Mrs James :D

Lovely presents of Wales!! :)

All the best in the coming New Year and god bless!!  

No comments: