Friday 31 December 2010

Dinner on 30 Dec 10~ Thanks to Wilson & Dayah

Hei, on the 2nd last day to the new year, I had a nice dinner with my friends-- Wilson and Dayah. One from Hong Kong, the other from Brunei..
A very sweet couple indeed..Both of them are future radiologist and they are really funny people ;)
Thank god for having such good people around me :)

Our really leng zai Chef Tang >>>>

The Chef and his helper :P...lolz..

My favourite-- Mushroom (huge!)

The long bread..veges..and ...


This two..really funny :P


Garlic bread!! :D

The serious chef in action..

The very nice and tasty Squid

Thank you Wilson and Dayah..
I am really happy to know you Wilson ad Dayah..
wish both of you ..ha-ha-ppy-ppy together :)
I enjoyed the dinner and really like the environment at the house :D
I will sure go next time to join the cooking action!!
This time..so sorry..i am just too lazy to cook .. lolz

Julius

No comments: