Sunday 5 December 2010

Christmas is near!! :)

Well, if you are aware of this.. Christmas is less than a month away!! It sounds so near... but still, it takes each of us three weeks time to be able to enjoy Christmas Day. For locals and nearby students ..all of them are going to go back home to enjoy their Christmas but poor me and other internationals here have to stay back for Christmas :(

Traveling plans are coming out and some even have booked their ticket few months before!! Brilliant! Well, as for me, I have nothing in mind yet. I have never spend my Christmas away from home and this is the very first time I have my Christmas without my family and alone outside of Asia. It sounds sort of pity but it depends from which perspective you are looking at. To experience Christmas here is truly amazing and totally different as in Malaysia. Christmas decorations, presents, party costume are on sale everyway. I just cant wait until Boxing Day so that I can try to use some of my parent's money to buy something good stuff :) hmm...anyway, nothing seems to be interesting this few days. Have, in fact, been quite busy recently. Sometime i feel so lazy that I ended up in the internet and movies. It is really a bad habit.

Anyway, the weather here in cardiff is very cold these few days and they say this type of weather will last for the next few weeks. Take care there!! Update soon :)

No comments: